Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fun e-mail Dialogue from my Spectators at the Ironman

Okay so i read these today and thought- it's kind of fun to get the spectator's view- so i'd share:

11:21AM
Jen W.
"Has anyone seen her on the bike?"

3:38PM
Jeff T
"Yes...it's 3:38. She should be running by now"

3:50pm
Tony K
"She just went through camp randall and fighting away! MM3 I think. All systems r good 4 her"

4:03pm
Mike Z
"I saw her on the run too and she looked really solid"

4:20pm
Rachel A
"My update is late, but i saw her at mile 111 on the bike and she was good...to think in total she is traveling the same distance I did to get here by car... ~140 miles!"

4:20 pm
Ultra en
"I saw her about a half a mile into the run and she was positive and smiling! She looks great."

6:42PM
Ultra Jen
"I just saw her heading out to finish her final 13.1 mi loop. She is giving the smile of a pretty tuckered out lady, but she is blowing by all the other runners out there. She is really moving well and running strong."

7:40 pm
Tony K
"Just left Tara on the course. Mile 24.5. She's flirting with the boys and forgot she was even racing! ...Ok, maybe not. She's doing great and soon to finish."

No comments:

Post a Comment