Wednesday, September 15, 2021

catch up .. number two

I just completed state number 40 and want to get back on the detailed race write up..but I need to wrap up the catch up.  I never gave any details so here is just the brief …

Providence, RI

May 7 2017

State #37

4:40:44

The run with my husband - his first! 




Boulder co 

Fall 2017

State # 38

4:24:59

Visited my cousin. Elevation was felt but still great. 


2018… had a baby- doctor told me she didn’t want me running marathons while pregnant.  But I still ran up to 20 miles for fun.



East Dorset, Vermont

State #39

5:58:44

the lost cat- I really thought it would be a DNC but I got it done.  Veronica was my motivator as always… got me out there after having a baby.  The second time I ever left her overnight - but it was a 36 hour quick trip thanks to Veronica! 






… pandemic 2020 26.2 was completed around my home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment